Under the guidance of NS Public Health and NS Dept of Communities, Culture and Heritage we have developed to the following COVID-19 safety guidelines and protocols. Our staff and volunteers would like to ensure that you feel comfortable and safe in our space whether you are attending an event, performance, wedding, meeting, training session etc.
Please note the following implemented changes:
- Mandatory masks, social distancing and directional signage have been placed throughout the building
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival and exit of the building as well in all common areas including the theatre, greenroom, lobby, bar, and washrooms.
- Masks may be removed when seated in your seat or at your table
- Hand sanitization upon entry
- Contract tracing at point of ticket purchase and upon entry to the building
- Contactless online and by phone ordering of tickets and registering for events
- Reduced capacity, from 200 to 75
- Physical distancing for seating (2 metres or 6ft)
- Washroom capacity reduction
- Directional signage and floor decals to control traffic throughout the building
- Open doors, where possible, to reduce touch points
- Bar service will be available and designed to meet the needs of each individual performance/event
- When social distancing cannot be adhered to, our staff and volunteers will be equipped with PPE
- Cleaning and sanitization after each event by cleaning company
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well and have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that may have COVID-19.
Download guidelines .pdf